Friday, October 22, 2010

sheila hidup lagi....




salam....hik3..it's been a while since i've update my blog..alololo...my apology to this cute blog...i simply forget you...sobs3...it is just i am too busy...>as if kn?<..hahaha...there are a lot of things i want to write...but then when i sit nicely in front ogf this cute lappy..i forget everythin...haiyooo....let me just give brief "SYNOPSIS" of what had happened to me throughout this year....k....I am now in semester 3...taking TESL programme...with those major papers n minor papers....i survived until today with those unstoppable lectures & presentations,assignments...ouhhh...I LOVE ASSIGNMENTS!!..hahahah~~~u know what?? studying in university is the best thing that everyone should have experience....enough of my university life...got 5 semester to go...then..insyaAllah...i'll be MISS SHEILA CUTE...huhuu~~~let's move to personal life...personal?? ..huuuu..sounds interesting...is it?hahaha~~>perasan!<.u think anyone wants to know about ur personal life??hahaha..poor me...keh3..this sem...i went back to Sabah my lovely hometown for raya...yehaaa!!! love my family...a lot of things happened during raya...such a great day ever....this year also...my sister..norliza a.k.a sis lija..a.k.a gajah gendut...has graduated....again...haha...Master in Chemistry...yehaaa~~bravo sis...i bet u'll be missing UKM rite?heheh..somemore,my cute uncle...Apek...engaged to his lovely fiancee...Aunty Maria during d fifth raya...congrats apek cute...huhuhu...done already...let's continue next time...

p/s: this is written because i am too nervous for my taekwando grading tomorrow...pray for me...>.<
AWAK YG CUTE, SILA LAH LIKE =)

0 Orang Cute Makan Karipap:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...