Monday, November 8, 2010

~stuDy WeeK datang LaGi~



.....saya cute & saya rajin.......

it's study week!!
hahaha~~
it's time to study...errrr?? or should i say study + fb-ing..lalala~~
supposedly UPSI's students are having their exams starting from tomorrow...same with other universities...
but then...
me and even my lecturers do not have any idea why we are having break for 3 weeks...
everyone'e already went to back to their hometown...huwaaaaa...
ME???
send my regards jak la to Sabah TERCHENTA...uwaaaaa~~~
okeyh...kolej sgt sunyi...huk3
my roomate and my housemates also went back...
so..i bet you can imagine...that i am alone in this cute house...lalala~~
>berani kan aq?<...hahahah
konon la!
k..let's think what have i did during a week ago....
seriously speaking..i am so eager to study in first place...
>i'm not talking rubbish k<..SERIOUS ^^
i started with my Perkembangan & pembelajaran pelajar (3P)...
woohooo..even me impressed with myself....lalalala~
my 3 days date with 3P...still can't finish the whole book..
>susah la physchology ne weyh!<
then...i move to Wacana Akademik..
According to my rumate..
Wanie : "lecturer ktorg ckap soalan byk from chpter 4,5,6"
okeyh...dpatla jgk hint skit2..
so...jom bukak wacana...
chapter 4 wacana...PENULISAN ILMIAH...
suddenly...benda pe aq baca ne?adedeh~~~xpaham2
so..mari TUTUP BUKU & layan movie...
hahahaha~~
alasan...tension!..tensen la sngat kn..huhuhu~~
then..until now..my study mood sudah hilang bah...hilang p sabah mungkin...waka waka~


...MOOD ...where are you?lalalala...

p/s: saya maw balik SABAH..sekian..lalala~~~
AWAK YG CUTE, SILA LAH LIKE =)

0 Orang Cute Makan Karipap:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...