Tuesday, February 15, 2011

MacBeTh


Hey Dunia !
It's Tuesday
I am going to talk about literature today as I am currently reading To kill a mockingbird by Harper Lee..>mood literature la kunun <...however, I'm going to share my opinion about a play...Macbeth by William Shakespeare

okeyh...ini bukan kisah raja-raja seperti biasanyeeeewww....
(it's supposed to be NYA not nyewwwww...penangan anwar hadi)

i love anwar hadi ! hahaha~~

i've just finished reading this play last week..and after finished reading..guess what??? OUHHHHH YEAHHHH!!! HOW CAN I EVER MISSED THIS AWESOME WORK BY SHAKESPEARE!

sangat best okeyh! xtipu. xtipu !

Synopsis by me : Generally, this is a tragedy play. It it about Macbeth (for sure)..and how his ambition caused him miserable life ahead. Macbeth, Thane of Glamis, is one of King Duncan's greatest war captains. Three "cute" witches then give prophecies saying that Macbeth is hailed as Thane of Glamis, Thane of Cawdor and eventually will become a king. This then urges him to do what it takes in order to fulfill his ambition. A s Lady Macbeth plans to kill King Duncan, their life started become complicated.

sila baca sendiri...baru best !

and do trust me peeps.. u will never regret reading this play ! awesome!
bak kata Mr. Lajiman : I love Macbeth ! heeee =)

p/s: di pagi yg mulia ini..sheila meng"open" entry dgn literature..heheh~~




AWAK YG CUTE, SILA LAH LIKE =)

0 Orang Cute Makan Karipap:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...