Sunday, October 4, 2009

how I end my weekend...

missed my family back at Tawau...
my caring dad...
loving mum...
bro2 aq yg gila..
sis aq..,<>
geng cute a.k.a adik2 aq...<>
missed them so much!!!!...luv u all forever...
today i'm not in the mood to do my assignments..hehe..
just playing games from the moment i woke up until right now..
i'm not angry with that person anymore..
i'm just forget it and i admit it was me who are damn stupid...weeee
suddenly today...
i started missing my life back at primary and secondary school...
at night..
suddenly not feeling well...
got fever+red eyes somemore....
aisshhhh...
2moro got class at 8..
hope i can make it..

AWAK YG CUTE, SILA LAH LIKE =)

2 Orang Cute Makan Karipap:

Afiz Totens said...

hope u can make it..u can do it..

Miss SheiLa said...

tq pck..aq g class sak pck...tp mata merah2 wa...sedeynya...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...